Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, April 19, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Autopilot Systems market is estimated to be $3.52 billion in 2015 with a CAGR of 7.07% is poised to reach $5.68 billion by 2022. Growing fuel efficiency and decreasing driver fatigue to examine forceful changes are anticipated to enhance the use of autopilot systems. Some of the key drivers impacting the demand for autopilot systems market include rising demand for aircrafts, increasing technological developments and increasing need for automation. However, stringent government regulations are creating a hurdle for the autopilot systems market. Moreover, DIY autopilot in unmanned vehicles is providing a tremendous growth opportunity over the forecast period.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/autopilot-systems-global-market-outlook-2016-2022
In 2015, Software & System Integration segment dominated the autopilot systems market with a total share of 65% in global market owing to its liberalized flight routes and rising travelling demand in middle class population. Asia Pacific & Latin America are expected to grow at a significant growth rate. US is expected to dominate the global autopilot systems market over the forecast period.
Some of the key industry players profiled in this market include Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Genesys Aerosystems, Furuno, Garmin, Micropilot, Raymarine, and DJI.
- Global Positioning Service (GPS)
- Software & System Integration
Type of Aircraft Covered:
- Regional Jets
- Narrow Body
- Wide Body
- Defense & Homeland Security
- Commercial Applications
Working Platforms Covered:
- Subsea Platform
- Land-Based Platform
- Sea Platform
- Airborne Platform
Different levels Of Controls in Aircraft Covered:
- Single Axis
- Two Axis
- Three Axis
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564863/sample
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
12.1 Honeywell International, Inc.
12.2 Rockwell Collins, Inc.
12.3 Trimble Navigation Limited.
12.4 Comnav Marine Ltd.
12.5 Raymarine Uk Ltd.
12.6 Navico Group
12.7 DJI Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
12.8 TMQ Electronics International Pty Ltd.
12.9 Cloud Cap Technology, Inc.
12.10 Century Flight Systems, Inc.
12.11 Bae Systems PLC
12.12 Garmin Ltd.
12.13 Furuno Electric Co. Ltd.
12.14 Micropilot, Inc.
12.15 Raytheon Anschütz Gmbh
12.16 3D Robotics, Inc.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001564863/buying
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!