Travel News Releases
(I-TravelNewswire.Com, December 07, 2017 ) "Publisher Travel and Tourism Survey 2017-2018", report analyzes travelers' opinion on the purpose of air travel and the preferred channels/devices used by them when booking air tickets. This report also examines travelers' opinions with regard to the average shopping frequency, preferred travel destinations, and the average time spent at airport retail outlets. In addition, the report examines the travelers' product shopping trends, and the key factors that motivate them to shop at airport retail stores. Furthermore, the report provides information categorized by age, gender, and annual income.
The majority of air travelers are traveling for business purposes rather than leisure. Online price comparison websites and airline websites are mostly preferred by travelers for booking air tickets, as these channels help them to save money by finding the best deals. Additionally, travel mobile apps are a great bonus for customers, as they are a kind of one-stop solution for booking air tickets. Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are prominent factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001799341/sample
- The highest number of travelers prefer PC/Laptop when booking air tickets for travel abroad
- On average, 46% of female travelers shopped at duty-free airport retail outlets
- The majority of travelers purchased food and beverages from airport retail stores for consumption at the airport in the last 12 months
- Competitive prices and last-minute gifts are the key factors motivating travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Of travelers, 41% indicate that they intend to travel to the US by air in the next 12 months
What else does this report offer?
- Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a traveler shops at an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a traveler to an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' preferred channels when booking air tickets: determines what type of channels/devices are used by travelers when booking an air ticket
- Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates travelers' expenditure on specific product categories per visit
- Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Travelers' preferred destinations to travel to by air: highlights travelers' favorite destinations, which they intend to travel to by air over the next year
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001799341/buying
Reasons to buy:
- The report analyzes the shopping patterns of travelers at airport retail stores and helps retail operators to realign business strategy
- The report identifies the most preferred channels/devices used by travelers to book air tickets, which helps travel operators to realign their marketing activities
- The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travelers to purchase at airport retail stores
- The report helps airport retailers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding travelers' average time spent and shopping frequency at airport retail shops
- The report highlights projected countries intended to be visited by travelers during the next 12 months, which will help travel operators to formulate effective business strategies.
Table of Contents:
Methodology and sample size
Profile of travelers - overall
Purpose of travel by air - business or leisure
Purpose of travel by air - business or leisure
Travelers preferred channels, device and class used while booking tickets
Travelers preferred channels while booking tickets for abroad
Travelers preferred device while booking tickets for abroad
Travelers preferred class while booking tickets for abroad
Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets
Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets
Travelers' product shopping trends at airport retail stores
Travelers' key factors for demand growth in airport retail
Popular countries intend to travel by travelers
Most preferable airport for shopping
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/globaldata-travel-and-tourism-survey-2017-2018
Travel RSS Marketpalce
Free Meeting & Travel Magazines
Get free travel publications including magazines, white papers and downloads on meetings, trade shows, business travel.
Submit RSS News Feed.
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily. Add RSS feed Now!